Pages

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| home || meet the dolls || contact me ||
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday, April 26, 2013

We Have Been Tagged!

Hi-hi!

This is Briana Sophie, reporting for duty.  We have been tagged by OurAGAdventures, so yeah! I will answer the questions since I'm the most stylish person in the doll family.

1.How would you describe your style?

I would describe it as funky, but cute and practical... if that makes sense.

2.What are your wardrobe staples?

Hmmm... my blue sandals from the ruffled hoodie outfit, Saige's meet boots, my multi-boots, and my moccasins.

3.Most expensive clothing item you own?

I don't know, I don't keep track, sorry.

4. Most wanted item?

Saige's sweater outfit.

5. Favorite Designer?

Frenchieandme on Etsy, and Releaserain on Etsy

6.How much do you spend on clothing?

I TRY to be resonable... that doesn't mean I am :D

7. Favorite places to shop?

Etsy, American Girl, Springfield (It is VERY cheap)

8. Favorite Fragrance?

Miracle by Lancome Paris

9. Favorite ways to do your hair?

I change it soooo much...

10. Most prized possession?

My multi-boots: I use them for gardening, when it rains, bird watching, etc.

Five People to Award:

www.aggirlforever.blogspot.com

www.paper-doll-world.blogspot.com

www.reesepiecesoflife.blogspot.com

www.craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

www.sabinethegreat.blogspot.com

Ta-ta!






No comments:

Post a Comment